This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the YesLet Canada wesite - https://yeslet.ca. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to give you information that we feel is important or of interest to you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address at the bottom of this page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The YesLet Canada site is encrypted and data is transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of our Web pages.
Whenver sensitive information (such as credit card data) is required, it is collected by a third party organization (e.g. PayPal) which specializes in this sort of operation. We do not collect or store that information and the third party does not transmit that sensitive information to us or anyone else.
While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect information offline. Only YesLet Canada owners have access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.